Perth Stomp 9/07/12 to 13/07/12
Zen Zen Zo’s very first PERTH Stomp!!!
Zen Zen Zo’s week-long intensive training programs, introduce performers, directors, teachers and community members to the exciting physical actor-training techniques of the Suzuki Method of Actor Training, the Viewpoints, and Butoh Dance Theatre.
These courses take the participants on a journey of transformation, both personally and professionally, as we investigate the ingredients of extra-ordinary theatre in a rigorous, fun, and challenging environment.
These programs have been held since 2004 in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Darwin, Launceston and Vancouver (Canada) and now in Perth for the very first time in 2012 in collaboration with The Bluebird and the Turtle.
- WHEN: 16-20 July 9-5pm
- WHERE: Location given upon application
- COST: Earlybird Student/concession: $350 Adult:$490; Full Fees Student/Concession: $390 Adult: $530 (early bird paid by 23rd of July)
Please contact: email@example.com or The Bluebird and the Turtle on 0430440244
- Wheelchair Access (venue)
- Wheelchair Access (restrooms)
- Companion Card Affiliate (recognition that a person with a significant permanent disability requires a companion ticket free of charge)