Want to stay connected with Propel? Join our growing network of artists, arts organisations and industry professionals! Members can take advantage of privileged access to special deals, benefits and discounts, and will be kept up to date with the latest news, events and opportunities in the arts industry.
BECOME A PROPEL MEMBER
Want to join the Propel network? We're working to connect, support and promote artists, arts workers and organisations and we would love you to be a part of the action!
Member benefits include;
- Being part of a state-wide network of youth arts and cultural development organisations, arts workers and young artists
- Free or discounted entry to Propel events, forums and workshops
- Support in your funding applications
- Auspicing grants
- Free subscription to our fortnightly e-zine and mailing list, featuring current news, events and opportunities
- Exclusive access to list your arts events, opportunities, news and grants on our website
- Opportunities to have your news or events promoted through our e-zine
- Access to current information, advice and referrals from the friendly Propel team to help develop your arts ideas and practises
- Ongoing advocacy for you and your colleagues
- Access to Propel meeting room
- Voting rights the Propel Youth Arts WA Annual General Meeting
- Opportunities to join the Propel Youth Arts WA Board.
FREE MEMBERSHIPS (ages 12-26)
If you are aged 26 under you are eligible to apply for a free Propel membership, subject to approval from the Propel Board, which is ongoing until you reach 27.
PAID MEMBERSHIPS (AGES 27+)
If you are aged 27 or over, you are eligible to apply for a paid Propel membership, subject to approval from the Propel Board, which can be renewed annually.
BECOME A PROPEL SUBSCRIBER
As a Propel member, you are automatically added to our subscriber list. If you don't want a membership, but would still like a free subscription to our fortnightly e-zine and mailing list, featuring current news, events and opportunities.
For more information or enquiries about membership, contact Propel Youth Arts WA on 08 9328 5855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.