The Marketing and Partnerships Manager makes a vital contribution to the development an sustainability of the WA Youth Jazz Orchestra (WAYJO). Reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing and Partnerships Manager works across a range of areas including;
- Positioning and promoting WAYJO through strategic and effective marketing and communication initiatives
- Coordinating publicity and promotion specific to all events
- Developing and maintaining partnerships to ensure the organisation’s long-term viability
- Managing WAYJO’s education program, including Concerts for Schools and workshops
- Proven marketing, partnership and public relations experience within the arts and/or not-for-profit sectors;
- Demonstrated capacity to attract and engage partners appropriate to an organisation;
- Highly developed skills in event marketing and promotion;
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills, suitable to engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders;
- Strong strategic and leadership skills and the ability to work independently;
- Highly competent computer skills, including experience with website and CRM management;
- Tertiary qualifications and/or commensurate training and experience in marketing, business, arts management or public relations.
- Knowledge of the WA education sector and national curriculum;
- Knowledge of WA media sector and relevant publications;
- ‘C’ Class Driver’s licence.
Read the full job description here. All applications due before 4.00pm (AWST) Friday, 9 May. Email application to Fiona Symonds - firstname.lastname@example.org.