Drug Aware YCulture Metro is Propel’s funding and skills development initiative providing arts grants of up to $3000 for young people aged between 12-26.
We are currently calling-out for additional panel members. The Drug Aware YCulture Panel undertakes a peer-review of all Drug Aware YCulture applications, and is made up of young local arts professionals. A great opportunity for those who are keen to gain experience on the other side of the funding roundabout!
If you are keen to be part of the Drug Aware YCulture team, we welcome your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drug Aware YCulture Metro Panel Applicants are required to submit their CV, along with a statement about why they would like to be on the Assessment Panel.
Panel applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Aged 35 years and under, with preference to those aged 26 years and under
- Actively engaged in arts practice, working within an arts/cultural industry or demonstrating arts skills and experience
- Based in the Perth metro area
- Accessible via email or telephone between 9.00am and 5.00pm from Mondays to Fridays
- An enthusiasm for youth arts
- Shares Propel Youth Arts WA's values of – respect, acceptance, inclusiveness, accessibility, innovation, challenge, honesty and integrity
Drug Aware YCulture Panelists are not eligible to apply for Drug Aware YCulture funding.