Fashion Intern Position at Teagan Sewell 31/07/12
Stylist Teagan Sewell is looking for two to three interns to start immediately for upcoming projects including Perth Fashion Festival, Myer Spring Summer fashion events, Melbourne Fashion Exposed and Creative fashion campaigns.
This is an unpaid internship, but a great opportunity to get hands on experience with styling and fashion management!
If you want to learn more about model casting, booking and fittings, advertorial, styling, backstage management, front of house management, event planning and creative set design then apply today!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Aiding in the preparation of editorial and commercial styling projects
- Clothing/accessories sample trafficking,
- Administrative and organizational tasks including studio management and up keep
- Garment management
- Assisting on photoshoots
- Garment sourcing and returns
- Model fittings and
- Runway production
To be considered for this position you must;
- Be flexible with your hours
- Available 2-3 days a week and full time in the lead up to key events.
- Have access to a car to run errands.
- Have previous experience in fashion or event management
- Be hard working, responsible and highly organised.
Send your resume, references and contact details to
AWESOME Career Opportunity 17/04/13
Get Your Art on a Coffee Cup! 17/04/13