WAM Searching for a New Marketing and Communications Officer! 31/07/12
Reporting to the Business Manager, the Marketing and Communications Officer will use a broad range of skills to provide high-level services as they develop and implement strategies that raise and further promote WAM’s profile.
- Coordinate and deliver WAM’s communications plan
- Manage the design and production of marketing publications, including e-marketing and advertising collateral relating to WAM’s programs
- Develop music industry and related information resources, for internal and external use
- Write and produce copy for online and print publications
- Produce other publications and promotional materials as required from time to time.
- Develop and maintain content of WAM’s website and intranet
- Assist with the development and execution of WAM events including business development functions and program functions
- Manage the workflow of communications with internal stakeholders
- Coordinate the consistent presentation of WAM’s brand and style across all communication materials
- Implementing marketing strategies across a range of media
- Coordinate publicity activities, at times working with an external publicist
- Coordinate media monitoring activities
- Recruit, lead and organise volunteer support staff where appropriate
- You are a communications professional looking for the next step in your career.
- You are a strategic marketer and born organiser who can spot a typo at 50 paces, an excellent writer with an eye for design, can turn your mind to communicating across a range of media and for various audiences, can work independently, are able to multi-task and not afraid of deadlines.
- Your excellent communications and marketing skills and strong visual design sensibilities are essential for this position.
- You will need to have 3 years experience working in a similar position and be ready for new challenges.
- An established network or the capacity to build one would be an advantage. A passion for and awareness of the Australian contemporary music scene is desirable.
Applications should consist of:
A statement indicating your main strengths as they apply to this role and why the role is of interest to you, and your current CV.
Applications close on Monday, August 13, 2012
For more information visit the WAM website
AWESOME Career Opportunity 17/04/13
Get Your Art on a Coffee Cup! 17/04/13