Room available at Heathcote Museum & Gallery 15/08/12
Heathcote are currently seeking hirers for the Meeting Room at the Heathcote Museum & Gallery. At this early stage, hire will be on a case by case basis by proposal.
Activities must take place during gallery open hours (Tues-Fri 10-3pm; Sat-Sun 12-4pm) and need to have an arts/cultural link, in keeping with the current use of the space.
The room could be suitable for following types of activities:
- Arts/Cultural forums
- Mini artist residencies & artist talks
- Knitting circles, craft groups or similar
- Book clubs & reading groups
- School holiday activities
This could be weekly/monthly or once off hire.
If you/your group are interested in proposing an event or activity to take place in Heathcote Museum & Gallery Meeting Room, please provide:
- Information about your group and/or the artists involved
- Describe your proposed activity
- Explain who the activity is aimed at (ie. general public, specific membership group, etc.)
- The times and dates you would like to hire the room for and how many sessions there will be.
- Information about costs to participants (if any).
- How many participants you expect to attend
- Requirements in terms of facilities (bearing in mind the limitations of the space ie. no wash out area)
For more information or to propose an activity, please contact Claire Bushby on email@example.com or 9364 5666 Tues – Fri.
Aesthetica Art Prize 2013 15/05/13
AiR Grants Program 15/05/13
CALLING INDEPENDENT DANCE ARTISTS! 15/05/13