Want to help out at the KickstART Festival 2014? You can gain invaluable events experience, meet industry contacts and contribute to Perth’s growing arts scene!
We’re searching for enthusiastic volunteers to assist us in a range of areas, including;
- Artist assistance
- Customer relations and patron engagement
- Administration and office assistance
- Production assistance
- Plus heaps more!
As a volunteer, you will be given a free t-shirt that you can keep as a thank you for your participation.
Volunteers are strongly encouraged to participate in all facets of the festival, including market day, workshops, gigs and forums, so your shift is guaranteed to be lots of fun!
- Volunteers must be aged 15+
- Volunteers must be willing to act in a professional and polite manner at all times, during their shifts and whilst wearing their KickstART Festival t-shirt.
- Volunteers must notify Propel Youth Arts WA in advance if they are unable to commit to their shift.
- Volunteers over 18 years of age and those working with children for more than five full days (either consecutively or non-consecutively) will require a valid Working With Children Card (WWCC) in order to volunteer at the KickstART Festival. They cost $10.30 for volunteers and are valid for three years. These are available here.
- Volunteers must attend a volunteer briefing on Tuesday, March 18th, 2pm-3pm OR Thursday, March 20th, 5.30pm-6.30pm in Northbridge.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register online HERE. You will be asked to fill in information about your availability for various KickstART Festival events.
Should you have any questions about volunteering, please call 08 9328 5855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the KickstART Festival, visit the KickstART page.