Want to lead the 2019 Youth Week WA Kickstart Festival?
Learn more about the role and the festival at this free session and hear from the 2018 Creative Coordinator Zal Kanga-Parabia and Project Development Officer Cecile Vuaillat.
45 minute Presentation
30 minute Q&A
30 minute Informal 1on1s
About the KickstART Festival 2018:
• 74 free programmed events over a 10 day-long festival
• 6 Mentorships, 3 exhibitions
• 60 Volunteers
• 100+ young artists and workshop facilitators
• 1000+ young participants in workshops/forums/special events
• 10,000+ attendants on Festival Day/Closing
WHEN: Thursday June 28, 5.30 - 7.30pm WHERE: KAOS Room, Blue Room Theatre
We would like to acknowledge that this meeting is being held on the traditional lands of the Noongar people.
The Blue Room Theatre is a wheelchair accessible venue.
Presented by Propel Youth Arts WA.