We’re looking for motivated and enthusiastic volunteers to assist with the day-to-day running of The Hive: Creative Arts Space from 2 July until December 2014.
The Hive: Creative Arts Space is designed to engage and inspire creative endeavours in WA and is a venue for creating and showcasing art across a range of mediums.
Whilst there will be many programmed events, the Hive will also be open for anyone to immerse themselves in this creative space. It can be used as a meeting space, a place to study or work or to check out the art, exhibitions and activities on offer.
- Venue supervision
- Patron engagement
- Assisting visitors with interactive arts activities in The Hive
- Informing public about Propel and The Hive exhibitions and events
- General administration tasks
- Pack up or pack down of venue activities, furniture and exhibitions
- You must be aged 18+ to volunteer at The Hive (volunteers aged 16-17 may be considered but individuals must contact Propel prior to completing the registration form)
- We require volunteers to have a valid Working With Children Check (these are $10.30, are valid for three years and can be picked up at your local post office)
- An interest in the arts and working with young people is preferred, but no specific skills are required for this position
- Propel Youth Arts WA supports diversity and welcomes people of all genders, backgrounds and cultures
Should you have any questions about volunteering, please contact Propel Youth Arts WA at email@example.com or call 08 9328 5855.